Saturday, January 21, 2012

Update

It's been a long while since I had written. The days go by so quickly since the new year arrived and I definitely lost the track of time. I've been so busy with work as usual and pursuing some dreams I have since I was 12. Hopefully everything will work out fine soon. The wait is torturing me a little bit and the cold weather has been much cruel lately. No doubt I am at the verge of getting a flu so I better take the meds now before it gets worse.

Between Hollywood Gossip and Thai food the other day as I spent the whole afternoon by myself I ended up pondering on what I truly want , long-term. A string of admirers starts to get the best of me as their phone calls start to bug me. But my dad was happy to hear that her daughter begins to entertain future prospercts and his dream of walking me down the aisle soon no wonder is appearing is his daily daydreaming every now and then. Unfortunately, nobody has ever made my heart to skip a beat. Sure, the flowers were beautiful and those magestic love gestures but for some reason, they get old easily. Am I really that difficult to please nowadays? My friends begged to give it a try but to no avail. I am whole now, I am not really sure if I am really looking for another half.

I left my heart somewhere. And as tempting as it is to talk every fiber of it, I decided to offer a prayer whenever it crosses my mind. I am just letting God do the works this time. I guess I had enough heartaches in the past that as bad as it sounds, I may not be ready to invest in another one again. What HE thinks will make me happy I will just trust and follow it. Anyway I am happy.

I hope next week I will receive the magic gift. For now, I have tons of books to finish, so if you just excuse me.

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment