Monday, January 23, 2012

Facing the Blank Page

It's officially the 20th day and honestly my patience is wearing thin. I no longer the one who complains a lot but this post will turn out to be a little less cheerful than my previous. My immune system is not very good in cold weather and since last night I am feeling embarrassed with my constant coughing. No amount of wool seems to produce enough heat to combat the winter and the cruel wind. My eyes all red and teary I started to feel self-conscious. So thank you for those who still thinks they're pretty. Hahah.


Have you been there, in that moment when what you've been wanting and waiting all your life has finally arrived? It's just within the touch of your fingertips however you cannot hold it yet since the package is still sealed and you need to sit and wait and kill time hoping that the next time the phone rings you can finally open it. It's gruesome. It's bloody murder. I've been praying nonstop and calling my dear-mother as well.


And during this time it's becoming obvious to the people around me that something HUGE is bothering me. I don't know what to say and so I end up avoiding most of them. What a girl to do? It's a top secret and as much as I want the whole wide world to know I just can't , not yet. I am dying to know too.

It's mine I claim it just like how I claim that the Universe always works in favor of me.

I am praying that while I am waiting for my name to be called the people around me will be more patient dealing my daily tantrums. Oh God...help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment