Wednesday, December 7, 2011

These are the things that's been running in my Head (lately..)

Best time of the year is only a breath away. I started playing Christmas songs whenever I get home and shopping takes longer than it used to, oh lots of surprises on the way and this is something I always look forward to.

At work everyone's getting more competitive and that's one of the things that inspires me. Pushing myself to the limits, this little thing that tells me that I can do better. I should spend more time reading I don't feel like I am putting words correctly in this post. haha. Sorry for not being articulate this time.

I've been very busy lately,running errands and all but surprisingly I am perplexed with peace. When was the last time I had a breakdown? I could hardly remember.

It's been a while since I went out with a guy. Not a friend and certainly not with a group of friends. I almost forgot the rules and the works of the first date. Eeh. It went actually all right. I was defitely scared in the beginning but he was harmless in the end. I always have this inclination to think someone I barely know to be a serial killer on a first date. Although it ended abruptly since I have a strict commitment to yoga that I need to blow him off early he was quite consistent to ask for a follow up. I think it's a good thing when you like the guy, but I don't even know if I like him or worse if I need to like him. He was sweet but honestly, I don't think I'm ready and need one at the moment. I told him the same thing and I even told him I will make him give up on me. Yeah I can be cruel now rather than inflict pain to someone in the end.

I went to Al Mamzar Park last week with my cousins. It's becoming cooler even in the midday and watching them make a music video for a hell of five hours truly had the best of me. Thanks to Dairy Queen and Jane Green books I survive the day. And during those trying moments I can't help but take a walk down memory lane. I certainly begun to think of this person and that person. And then I started getting a little emotional watching couples and little kids getting all cozy in the park. What a single girl to do? But have a pint of ice cream when girl hormones starts to kick in.

I reached this place wherein I am complete with or without someone. I feel comfortable talking with someone I like so much and vice versa. Falling in-love again may take some time, but who cares when I am a having a blast in my life. I know It's right there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment