Saturday, November 26, 2011

Merci Beaucoup!

I am always grateful for all the things that God has given me whether they were happy moments or painful discoveries for without them I wouldn't have known the difference and I wouldn't have gone this far.


What's the perfect beginning for this gratiture post, Thank you very much Holy Father for showering me with a lot of things beyond my expectations, ForI have stumbled quite a lot but then help was always on the way. I once questioned my abilities and had enormous doubt about myself when people let me down but then there was always a moment of enlightenment and miracles just presents itself through these darkest hour.


With more vigor and passion towards life I can't get more excited. I know I am not perfect and nobody is but with the right attiture and a pocket full of prayers I know everything is going to be alright.

There's just aLot of things to look forward to and I can always find something to adhere to whether it's just the most mundane of things.

Thank you very much...

for my family
for my friends
for my health
for bringing me "here"
for the boundless love from everyone:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment