Friday, November 11, 2011

Because

I am a sucker for poetry and romantic gestures.
I dig alternative music and acoustics.
And I still heart old-fashioned love letters rather than those
abbreviated notes that doesn't make any of my feet to curl.
Those little things you remember and that I have of you
and you wish and you wish if we can look at each other
and we understand what our lips cannot say.

Do you have one of those days when you
dream of having more than 24 hours in a day,
and if only your heart has its tiny little compartments
so there's more room for one
and you choose and you play without getting hurt.
But what you really need is something that will last eventually.

An old lover from the grave
and the feeling you cannot even remember.
You've seen a ghost walked pass through you
and thank heavens you're done with it.

Spring comes and my heart beats faster
as I listen to songs in the radio I think about
how lovely your image has been encypted in my mind
and I feel alright.

I have nothing to hold on to,
But I just believe I'll never ran out of it
when I have so much to Give.

No comments:

Post a Comment