Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Week In Review

I guess when you embrace change with open arms everything seems to fall right into place. It used to scare me a bit then I learned to chill and trust the currents.

This post is a little bit overdue. I've been meaning to write this over the weekend but just couldn't find the time or the energy to do it. I don't know how to put it in words since there's just no perfect way to descibe how I feel. I'm just so grateful for all the blessings and the surprises life throws at me everytime. Sure every day is not a perfect day but at least I try to give my best and it the end life never fails to amuse me.

The Danes, the Germans and the Swiss who made me six times richer over the weekend that I almost broke a record if only I had not chosen to leave my oyster for ten days . But it was all worth it anyway. Travelling always gives me peace and something to think about, and most of all, it does make me feel more alive in so many ways. I always have the itch to just pack my bags whenever city life starts to make me a little claustrophobic. I decided to make a plan to where my next destination will be whenever my Lieu Days are getting out of control. My Travel Kit is ready anytime.

I tend to get a little bit more competitive that usual whenever I get better results. I don't know if that's good or bad. The level of endorphins shooting up and down is the driving force. Oh I love what I do. And there's still more that I want to do.

I even stopped questioning when things don't go my way. I know the Higher Power knows better.

Dad told me that the boxes finally came. It was two-years in the works to have me decide to finally shipped them to the right destination. He asked me what to do with them. I don't know yet, really. I mused. At this point, I want to keep that piece of memory safely tucked away from my reality. I don't want to even remember what they contain. I just don't want the ghosts to escape.

Right now I am perfectly happy where I am. I haven't figure out everything yet, who does anyway? I am just counting my blessings and I trust the good things I give will aways return ten fold.

Stay Happy folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment