Friday, September 16, 2011

Breather

For the past two or three weeks I certainly felt like 24 hours just passed by like a blink of an eye. I hardly had time to have a decent meal and a long pampered sleep. This blog which used to be my primary outlet for whatever creative or emotional state I am going through remain doormat and silent for awhile. My journal pages went blank and my usual lightness of being just went back in chaos. Oh well...


What to do? Work is piling up and I don't have that much luxury of time to think about something else that's just irrelevant at the moment.

And yet I feel. I feel you. I decided to stop for a while and listen.

It still feels right. Nothing can stop me even Fear is totally nonexistent.

I can do it. Anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment