Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I woke up with a bad headache. I can't wait to be normal again. To sleep like a normal person and eat like one. Two nights to go...

Off is coming and I have a list to finish.

During mindless nights, I've realized :
You just know when the fever broke, that's the only time you finally say you're "well".
When the old scar is hardly visible it doesn't give you butterflies anymore.
When you don't give a damn about what other people say or think because you know better and it feels so right!
When I started to worry , -that's the indication I don't pray as much anymore.
To say what you feel when you feel it, and the hell with it, so what? if I do, I mean it anyway.
To embrace what makes me happy and expect nothing, I believe I will reap what I sow.
To make plans and fulfill them makes me feel "me" again.
When cooking is therapeutic and I find time to do it, my mom is gonna love this.
That I can stay and I wish to be right where my heart is.

... and I'm so hungry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment