Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Universe,

Sometimes it's better not knowing, sometimes it's better to leave things as they are and stop questioning because sooner or later you will definitely find what you're looking for.

And if sometimes I forget to say thank you, please forgive me. I usually say many thanks to even the most mundane of things. It's not so hard to make me happy that's why when I receive better than I'd expected I will appreciate you from head to toe.

Thank you very much for taking care of me. Thank you for listening and just being there whenever I crave for a big-fat hamburger and spend an hour or two on foot just to look for the best burger joint in town. It's so sad that you will be leaving, just promise me I will be the first one you will call once you get pregnant. I will fly to Canada, I swear.


The nights alone were not so bad after all. The quiet evenings with friends flocking at my doorstep and just those nights when I fell asleep reading my daily dose of literature were just the memorable ones. I feel whole. I feel positive that everything is just within my reach.

I still have a lot of things that I want to do. But for some reason, I feel something weird going inside of me. I cannot help but look at them and wish for my own whenever they stare at me. Aren't those so lovely?

And there are some things that will never change. Only God knows when or how. I am hopeful and thankful for all the wonderful things happening in my life.

The people, the surprises and those plans still on the works, Oh my I am so excited.

You have no idea how many times you cross my mind every single day and wishing you're mine.

You have no idea how you made my night when you said you will be on my queue next time because I have the best smile ever ( hahaha...)

Thank you for the big-fat tip you hide under your palm when you shook my hand and you said I'm lovely ( hahaha...) and how my young boss couldn't help but make fun of me afterwards.

Thank you for opening the door everytime and giving me my uniform instantly, it's like you know my number by heart I don't need to say it aloud.

Thank you for buying my sales pitch even when you don't need to stay in a very overpriced suite, it's the girlfriend you want to blow away I know but hey I got a great percentage. So I hope You had the best experience ever.

Thank you for just being there. I know you're just there. So I will just wait. I can't wait to meet you...

No comments:

Post a Comment