Friday, July 29, 2011

You don't really need to be physically available for me to reach you.In fact, some people are just a few meters away and yet it feels like you're light years apart.

I don't remember the years anymore and how it made me feel. In my mind the bad times were put away like ashes been thrown out to the sea. I only reminisce the good times I had with special people I have in my life.

With a few bumps in the road that I encountered last week I've learned that some people just pass by to teach you lesson, to unravel some mysteries in your life, and like a test from God to know if you can resist the devil and pursue what is right. And like that person who keeps coming back to correct his mistakes will never be forgiven and better best forgotten. And those who help me be the better version of myself should be nourished and treasured for life. Indeed life is too short to spend it with people who don't see you through, who can't appreciate you.

There is a reason why it's there. And I'm glad you're one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment