Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mind Talk

Our minds can take us anywhere we want to be. I can just sit here and think about some place and everything feels alright again. I get to the habit of time-travel, but only to those places that bring smile to my face.

We can imagine things that we don't have. We can envision something that may not happen anytime soon and somehow for me that brings positive energy. I can stick to that dream for as long as I can until I get it. It gives me power, it gives me the chills that yeah, I'm back on track.

Every day I get excited about the future. While I get to do things I always wanted to do at any given moment. It really is a gift just to have the time and resources and the confidence that everything is going to work out in the end.

I guess when you reached rock bottom time and time again, like the worst that could happen already happened, your greatest fear already passed, there's nothing out in this big bad world that can tear you down anymore.

( So when you can't find me I'm just about anywhere in my happy place where the sun is always shining without the intense Dubai humidity overlooking the beach where men are better lovers and they stick around. )

At this point, I'm much more content with the peace I have with myself. I sure miss the hugging and the kissing and the fooling around and just sleeping all day with nothing but the sound of each others breathing. I decided to just dream 'til reality gets better again.

We have the power to choose. I choose to be happy and hopeful in-love without the pain and the hassle. I am alone but not lonely. And I am loved without the disappointment.

So stay there, for I am just here.

No comments:

Post a Comment