Sunday, July 31, 2011

August Moon



I slept all day and still craving for my bed. Who could possibly go out in this kind of weather? Try to get a glimpse of the moon tonight and you will see what I'm talking about. You can literally spell hot and humid with a capital H.

Ramadan Kareem! Shorter working for the Muslims and food deprivation for us and lucky me to be working at night so we can still have picnic at the back office. The holiday period seems to be over for awhile, at least here. I'm just psyched to see how relaxed the coming month is going to be. And that means I have to hit Borders and Kinokuniya for latest reads or go back to Sketching. I haven't drawn in months, I wonder where my charcoal pencils are.

God, I can't believe how time flies this fast.
Sooner or later I might find myself in my latest adventure. This is freedom. Dad is alright and life is getting better.

Shall we light scented candles now? Because I am still in need of sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I'll catch up with my dreaming, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment