Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Big Bad Wolf

For everything that you have missed, you have gained something else.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I sat there just listening to some bizarre music in the background. I don't understand a thing the lady was singing about in the radio and yet I feel like I completely understood what she's going through. I passed by the Bookstore again for nth time and bought one book after another. I flipped through the page and fell in-love quickly. I met my best friend for coffee and we stayed there for hours and still don't feel the want to go home. To lie awake in my bed staring at the ceiling with a million questions running through my mind just terrifies me.

I lost another fight again. People kept telling me it's for my own good. Although I did not cry but bruised my arm from the big punch I felt the exhilaration that I was right from the beginning. There's nothing to talk about and the damage has been done and for somebody in that caliber, surely he doesn't have a heart. He came and conquer and disguise himself with a face of an angel but when the clock struck twelve he just morphs into something else. I had loved deeply and completely. I had totally felt how to be alive. I bled the never-ending pain until it grew numb inside. He still flew and I am left here again.

This time I felt I was sure there's no more chances. I grew tired of giving them to somebody who is not capable to feel. I decided to wait and just stand still. Maybe God's gift got lost in the post office. It will arrive soon I know.

I am letting go of anything that hurts me. I am forgiving everyone who hurt me. I am loving just the one's needing them. I will treasure the people I truly care about 'til my last breath : my family, my friends all around-the-world, those people who have touched my life in so many different ways. I am so thankful for each day.

This heartache from you will soon pass. Your brother knows about it. You picked the wrong girl. You cannot crawl back anymore. She will be gone soon and I will forget you in no time, because you're not worth it.

Yeah, I lost a piece of me when I held you once, but waking up from this bad dream has been the greatest blessing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment