Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wonder When You'll Miss Me

"Just don't forget to count your blessing", I always hear that from her. One of the things that I miss, is her thoughtfulness. She never miss anything. And by far, she is the strongest woman I have ever known in my life. Sometimes I wish I am as tough as her, not this vulnerable child always wanting to be liked. I miss her terribly each day. Morbid as it sounds, I still watch her videos in my computer. When I sleep at night I just think about her as having a grand vacation somewhere in the Caribbean in which we will meet anytime soon. She is in a better place now. I just hope that she's missing me as well.

I am thankful for each day. It unfolds a lot of promises and surprises that just take my breath away. I never thought that a single innocent message from a stranger can just pull the plug out of my daily misery battles. And a sweet smile from a colleague can just brighten up my mood. And when lost words and old messages from a friend can just bring smile to my face in an instant.

I lost the appetite to eat and be on the go. I shredded a few pounds and my back hurts in the morning. I need to start getting my life back. She will not be happy to see me like this. I am learning to accept the things that we don't have the remote to control. God never sleeps. I know He hears me.

You don't really know what you've got 'til you lose it. I promised myself to live each day as if tomorrow is not going to come. I will never live in regrets. And I will just live with my daily prayers and let hope be the last thing to die in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Souls are like cells. They split, eternally. Everything lives on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thoth, still waiting for more yoga pics... hahahah :-)

    ReplyDelete