Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Coming Home

One day seems like a hundred years of solitude. And I could hear nothing but the sound of silence and my yearning to scream. I started to give up asking why. I grew tired of trying to sleep, eat or try to be okay. I will, but not now.

I was surprised to hear the sound of the engine at three in the morning. Somebody came for rescue as I started to lose control. Although I knew it was coming I just thought I had enough time. Sometimes you just don't know what to expect. And sometimes you just have to face the inevitable.

I spent eight hours to wait to eight o'clock and still here I am still waiting, but this time for twelve noon flight. The familiarity of this airport brings tons of good memories however this time it's just another sad story.

No comments:

Post a Comment