Monday, April 25, 2011

Unsaid, Unsent

Like a last song syndrome you keep playing in my head. Replay was on default especially in the morning when I look up the sky. The sunny days just started I could not stay outside. I keep on hearing your voice and the sound of your laugh in my ears is my lullaby. Oh, you make me smile.

You give me shivers. You make me sleep at night. And when it hurts sometimes, it's alright. I don't cry. Anymore.

I couldn't ask you. I just wait here. To know you're happy makes me happy. There are things in life you just have to accept. Wish for the best and prepare for the worse.

Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to be by your side. No more guessing. No more second thoughts. I just want to be there. To hear you, to know what's in there. Your secrets, your fears and your happy-endings.

There are two rivers in my life. I don't know which one to take. This crossroad has its expiry date. I am running out of time.

I don't want to be that girl again. You have to give the best of you as I given the best of me. Just remember what I said, you don't have to ask what I already told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment