Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Three Ladies @ the Counter


I could not win tonight. I know. I stood there with friends with a bottle of wine and some foolish games in mind. I stare at the sky when it was empty. The wind brings chill down my spine and I feel like it's not too bad after all. We sang songs of madness 'til it was morning and completely wasted, oh I wish. But good girls couldn't get bad. They still keep it decent and discreet. Happy hours reached the morning and I crawl back to bed.
Oh my head hurts and I forgot where I put the keys. The mobile went dead and there she was sleeping on the floor.
Oh mother, do you want to be a mother?
I want to get married.
oh, yeah that's right.
The older guy was better than the other? I bet.
Maybe he will take you seriously.
Oh mother do you want to be a mother?
Yeah, Like next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment