Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birds


Someday I will understand this. How all of these will make sense one day.

I sat there waiting at the roadside with my suitcases all over the place. Breathing slowly, excited and nervous for something I don't know. I prefer to stay where I am, no longer asking nor expecting. I am happy. I feel peace. I don't need explanations. I can read directions.

The sky is blue. And the color red remains red. My friends still loves me and music makes me feel good. I found happiness in simple things and I am just fine with that.


I realized it's not so bad to want nothing. It's okay to just stop fighting for things you don't get and just let the wind takes you wherever.

I had ice cream for dinner two nights in a row. It makes me happy. It doesn't make me cry. I only get fat. Who cares? It doesn't show.

No comments:

Post a Comment