Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love is reckless

What can you do for me?
I called you again after the fight I had with Mom.
Again, you missed the call. You said the music in the car made you not hear your blackberry shouting "pick it up it's her! "
It took you like an hour before you called back. You said only when you stopped over for gasoline you saw the missed call. I wanted to believe. I tried to sound I bought your lie again, like there's still a reason to believe.
The blocked nostrils made it all obvious that I spent more than an hour sobbing in my bed and you asked why.
I did not say a thing.
You immediately overanalysed.
"You thought I forgot you or what?... oh love please.."
" Sometimes I don't know what to do with you, Just trust me."
I listened intently. There was no woman's voice in the background. Maybe he is just on his way to pick her up from the airport, where she worked. My heart bruised ten-thousand times with this thought. I am taking poison everyday.
" I thought you were with your girlfriend that's why you couldn't pick up"
" She's calling you 4o times per day, remember? "
And then you reassured there was nobody.
When you hung up after our 10-minute conversation as you speed your way to 140 my heart
grew fonder.
I wish you can understand how I feel.
I wish you can see the reason why I cried.
I wish you can love me the way I should be loved.
There are alot of fish in the sea. But it's not the fish that I want, it's you and you are more than the sea to me. But I can't trust you.
What can you do for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment