Sunday, April 6, 2014

Two-week Off

So basically I'm just bumming around Dubai for a good 14 days! Yey! My first weekend I got to spend it with my family. As much as I don't want to come, I ended up tugging along with my niece to see the Miracle Garden one more time. These shots I took using my phone. I had little since the first time I visited Miracle Garden with my Dad last January I had tons of photographs taken. Before they close for summer ( in other words- before the entire garden wither and die due to extreme temperature) this is how it looks...
 The past few days were really crazy. It was sunny and hot then rain came pouring down in the evening and hail too. Little ice cubes falling from the sky with thunder rolls and lightning. Really scary. Anyhow, coming here we were surprised to find the cold wind brushing our skin while the sun was still out. We were literally chilling while we were roaming around. Some parts of the garden were drying out already. I guess the perfect time to see them in full bloom is December-February. We decided to eat at Pei Wei a P. F. Chang's fast food counterpart since we were famished. Burj Khalifa was beautiful as always.  Oh summer...



















No comments:

Post a Comment