Thursday, April 10, 2014

Head in the Clouds

Time flies so incredibly fast. My vacation's almost over. And yeah, I love every minute of having the freedom to do anything I want. Ultra long haul flights will come punish me soon. I am actually preparing myself already- mentally and physically. I am going to LA next week. Sixteen hours and 3 hour rest! Goodluck to me!

'Can't believe next week is Holy week. It's only by calling my dad that I actually found out. It really is very different here in Dubai. Friday is Saturday but Friday as well is Sunday. And their Saturday is the Sunday. It's all confusing. And I still don't get used to it. I know the date but never sure of the day of the week each time someone asks me.

I decided to give up Facebook starting today until Easter. I've been spending so much time in the internet that I hardly accomplish any of my reading assignments or  my Russian studies. Oh no. And I burn so much cash on make up and clothes that I couldn't even figure how to arrange them neatly. And given the fact that I am seriously running out of closet space.

We spent his birthday wonderfully although a long-week celebration would have been better. He's been working nonstop while I was just busy googling and instagram-ing. Oh God please hear our prayers.

I have some incredible business ideas in mind. But like I said, I am so distracted lately. I need to study more. I'm slacking too much already.

As much as I love travelling, I can't wait to embark onto something more meaningful. I've seen the world and all. But I would prefer discovering new adventures hand-in-hand with someone I love. Oh God show me the way. I am in desperate need of a new path...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment