Saturday, May 7, 2016

To Abu Dhabi

Well, we've finally managed to get Sasha's passport from the Ukrainian Embassy this week. Yey!!!
After the hassle of going back and forth to the Consulate in Dubai then finally going to the Embassy, At long last... we are free to plan the vacation. And yes, still of course I need to apply for my Visa.

I lived in AUH for about a year in 2009 when I moved to UAE from Doha after I finished my work contract, but never really got the chance to explore the city, even this next-door-neighbor majestic mosque. We were residing in a nice studio apartment right across the Shangri-la. I always just see it waving at me coming to and fro my workplace.

Until, I finally asked the hubby if we can drop by and see it since it's on the way after getting Sasha's passport.

And what a nice way to spend some time to relax a bit and letting the little one have a feast on the eyeswith  this beautiful surrounding.


Poor little guy, he woke up at 5am and didn' t sleep in the car at all. 

Too much "oooh, and "ahhhh"...




I should have listened to myself when I had a feeling a need to carry a pair of sunglasses and a scarf. 

Wearing an abaya is actually 'refreshing'. 

These two...<3 td="">

I actually feeling like Harry Potter with my Invisibility Cloak.

It's blinding beauty is a must-see for every tourist...


No comments:

Post a Comment